««««With iPhone and iPad Wi-Fi build
read here how to use iPad to a wireless network (Wi-Fi) or your iPhone. So you establish a Wi-Fi connection.
Wi-Fi with iPhone or iPad settings, open the icon
- and Wi-Fi to the point there.
- active, the switch Wi-Fi access through push or tap if he should be.
- now it takes a little and choose among network appear after all wireless networks in range.
- select the desired network from the list.
- now a prompt should appear, enter the password of the wireless network.
- connect trying to get your iPhone then with the typed identifier access and displays the signal strength success.
- quickly and easily compatible to all common Wi-Fi routers…
- High speed Wireless N with up to 300 MBit / s (2.4 GHz band) for the wireless high speed access
- simple Wi-Fi Setup button via WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), maximum WLAN security with WPA2…
last updated on the 19.12.2016 / affiliate links / images from the Amazon product advertising API