the Recycle Bin in Windows is displayed on the desktop. In some cases but it can be useful to remove the trash, if you trash previously in the toolbar pushed have.
Windows 10: Remove all desktop icons
- click on an empty space of the desktop with the right mouse button.
- Select view.
- Click on desktop icons show , so the check mark disappears.
Thus, all desktop icons will be removed also the dumpster.
Windows 10: Remove only the Recycle Bin from the desktop
- click on the start icon with the right mouse button.
- Start Control Panel .
- Click one by one each once adaptation appearance and personalization , and change desktop icons.
- Remove the checkmark from Recycle Bin.
- Click OK .
The Recycle Bin is thus removed. To restore it, read this tip: Windows: Recycle Bin gone – what to do?
Recycle Bin from the desktop in Windows 7
- remove click once with the right mouse button on the screen background
- choose Customize – change desktop icons.
- Then, you click Recycle Bin on , so the check mark disappears from the box.
- Click OK and the Recycle Bin is gone.