Windows: Taskbar hide
If you hide the taskbar, you have more room for other Windows on the desktop. This tip shows you how to do it with Windows.
taskbar hide (Windows 10)
- click with the right mouse button on the taskbar.
- select .
- select the entry system tray in desktop mode automatically hide .
immediately after the taskbar disappears and you can close the window settings . The taskbar appears automatically again as soon as you move the mouse pointer at the bottom of the screen.
important: the setting in this example works only in the Windows desktop mode . If you operate your device in the Tabletmodus, select the option auto hide taskbar in tablet mode.
taskbar hide (Windows XP/7/8)
- click with the right mouse button on an empty space on the Windows taskbar.
- click on properties on the shortcut menu.
- click on taskbar automatically hide and then click OK .