«««Windows: show system files in the Explorer let
important system files particularly well. You are also with in Windows: viewing hidden files can be procedures to make invisible. But there is still another trick with which you really get the full overview.
so you visualize system files
- you open a folder with Windows Explorer.
- tab, select view and changing there Options – folder and search options.
- in older versions of Windows, take the path over organize – folder and search options .
- now appears a new window with the options. Click view on the tab.
- then remove the check mark from protected hide system files (recommended) remove.
- after clicking on OK still a warning will appear. As soon as you confirm that the well hidden files appear.
- if no system files appear, this is because that the system files are also hidden. Then you must show in addition the option hidden files, drives, and folders enable .
by the way the Windows Explorer dominated even more tricks: he brings in MP3 files order, offers automatic previewing of files a , provides a filtered view for files and displays the current directory path as copiable text .
last updated on the 19.12.2016 / affiliate links / images from the Amazon product advertising API