«««Windows: rotate an image
turn up with the recorded image is digital camera on the head or on the side? No problem. We show you how to rotate an image in Windows.
- rotate image in Windows you open the folder with the image.
- Double click on the photo.
- It opens the Windows photos app.
- Right click turn up in the app button .
- Repeat step 4 until the image is correct.
Tip: Instead of clicks on rotate you can rotate also the keyboard shortcut [Strg – R] to the image use.
Rotate an image in Windows 7
- open the folder that contains the twisted image.
- Then double click on the image.
- Shortly thereafter, the image in the preview will appear.
- Below in the preview, you will see a bar with symbols.
- The second and third icon from the right rotates the image by 90 degrees in the direction indicated. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut [Strg ,] to rotate the image to the left and [Strg .] for the rotation to the right.
- After rotating the image, close the preview just again. The image is saved then turned.