«««Windows: find all drivers installed on the system
find all drivers installed on the system in the command line of Windows, there is a practical command to find all installed drivers and display as a list. In this way you quickly find out what driver versions are available or where there might be problem if necessary.
so Windows will install the driver
- a list of all open from the desktop using the keyboard shortcut [Win – R] run the window .
- give cmd one, press [Return] and thus open the command line interface.
- you type driverquery
- appears after the touch of a button on [Return] a list of installed drivers.
- when the screen is full, the output will stop. Press SPACEBAR you can then continue Edition.
list as text file store
- If you want to see on the list alone, first enter:
driverquery > % HOMEPATH%DesktopTreiber.txt
- after the touch of a button on [Return] the text file you will see Treiber.txt on your desktop.
- which can then a double click in the editor open, view or print them.