«««Windows: computer permanently connect to network drive
Windows can have long: with a few simple steps you simply assign a drive letter a folder on the network. The advantage About this drive, the network path is directly and without complicated searching.
network folder via a drive letter on your PC use
- open the Windows Explorer
- this PC click in the left navigation bar on the icon (Windows 7 is the icon computer ).
- buttons have changed in the bar it. Connect click to network drive. see these buttons only at the election of .
- then see a dialog window to set up the link.
- , drive one of the predefined letters, select.
- next to folder then enter the path to the server. If you know the not by heart, try the button browse and find the path in the network.
- now you need make only on finished click and the link is established. After a few seconds, the new link window appear computer .
Windows will attempt to gain access to the network share with your personal login information. If the server or the NAS does not accept it, is still a dialog asking for valid credentials.
If you a symbol for PC get this on the desktop , then go directly to the correct view to create a network connection. You can configure the Explorer also, that he start automatically in the view this PC .
set Web link from the command line
you want to temporarily on your computer a shortcut to a network drive? If you already know the path of the network drive, there’s a quick way: open a command line, for example by right clicking on the Start button and the option
- command prompt.
- you enter net use followed by a drive letter and the server directory on the command line, for example:
net use k: \serverinstall / persistent: yes
- click on OK and a short waiting time opens a window with the title net and the command was executed the message to .
- appears in the workplace now link. They do not disappear after a reboot.
- to delete the connection, enter
net use k: / delete
- is a versatile personal cloud storage for everyday life
- dual-core CPU with hardware encryption module
- about 112.75 MB / s read, 97.6 MB / s write,
- quad-core 4-bay NAS is optimized for compute-intensive tasks and encryption
- scalable storage space for up to 9 HDD with DX513
- single H. 264 4 K or triple full HD transcoding.