Where can I see all programs at a glance in Windows?
If you want to see all programs in Windows 10 or Windows 8.1, this tip will help you. Because in the Windows-10-Tabletmodus or Windows 8.1 it is not quite as easy as it was earlier.
Windows 10: show all apps
- in Windows 10 it for become again very easy to display all apps.
- click once with the left mouse button on the Start button links at the bottom of the desktop.
- now appears a list of favorites, the most recently added programs and including an alphabetical list of all apps.
Windows 10: In tablet mode, all programs show
- up on the desktop you can find
- links as the third icon from the top button all apps .
- click all apps and you may immediately see all programs in a survey.
Windows 8.1: all programs viewing
- If you are on the desktop, tap once on the [Win] -button. Then the home page of the tile menu appears.
- links under the tiles you have a down-pointing arrow in a circle. Click on it.
- that scrolls the page down and on the screen you see all installed apps and applications – including those that run on the desktop.
to bring a little more overview in the list above in addition to apps on the downward-pointing arrow click to choose a collation, for example name or to use . In this case, the apps you use most frequently are displayed first.
read here how to start automatically in the desktop mode Windows 8.1.