«««To start Windows in safe mode
you should start Windows if something does not longer work. Read here how to do it.
- click with the right mouse button on the start icon and select shutdown or logoff . (If you use Windows 8, press [Win – D].
- now press and hold the [Umschalten] and click Restart to .
- a selection for the boot options will appear after a short time. Click troubleshooting herein.
- from here you shimmy up the following selection further: troubleshooting – advanced options – settings – try to restart.
- opens the screen PC settings. General, select the section links and click on advanced startup options right on the button now restart.
- Windows shuts down and brings a menu with different options at the restart.
- to select item 4 or 5 here, depending on whether you want to start safe mode with or without network driver .
Tip: in the menu with the item troubleshooting you come too, if Windows for failed the third restart behind. You can restart so twice Windows activation during start-up by pressing the reset button and the third time it is automatically to the menu where you can trigger safe mode via troubleshooting , etc.
reboot the PC and press the button [F8] , as soon as he tries to start Windows safe mode in Windows 7
- . You can push this button easily several times after each other, so that she will be recognized at the right moment.
- now advanced startup options appear. Select safe mode the first entry from this list.
- under circumstances see the entries also in English. In this case, select safe mode .
- after a short time, Windows 7 in safe mode is started.
, when loading Windows XP must press in time [F5] , in Windows Vista the key [F8] .
- in the menu that then appears the entry , choose Safe mode and press the [Return] .
- then appears with a selection of Windows operating systems existing on the PC. Select the one you want (usually only one entry exists) and press [Return] .
- after Windows starts in safe mode. This may take a while.
- and type msconfig a.
- select under the tab General diagnostic startup and click on OK .
- with a click on then restart of the computer is new bootstrap. After starting Windows is in safe mode-like condition. However, wallpapers and other extras are displayed in contrast to safe mode.