To rotate a photo with your iPhone
you want to turn on the iPhone photos? This helps when images are lopsided. Photo of the iPhone app can be correctly set out the pictures – either very fine or in 90-degree increments.
on the iPhone and iPad, your images in the app are stored photos . If you so recording later correct a want to start the app and open the album where the photo is located in it. Read more here, if you a want to turn recorded video on the iPhone.
(Die folgenden Tipps funktionieren auch mit dem iPad).
- turn on the iPhone, tap the picture you want to rotate.
- then, tap the edit -icon. This is indicated by the three stacked controls.
- , tap the icon for the crop. This is the square with the protruding lines at two corners.
- soon thereafter display a degree below the image.
- lay your finger and flick left or right. The rotation of the image changes accordingly.
- you save the change by tapping the small check mark icon.
then the rotated image is saved. If you want to undo the changes at a later time, tap on the image, and then click the red arrow icon. Then select back to the original .
Photos on the rotate iPhone 90 degrees
- repeat the steps 1-3 from the section photos on the iPhone turn .
- you tap the little square with the curved arrow in.
- with each tapping the image rotates 90 degrees against the clockwise direction.
- as soon as you are satisfied with the rotation, tap on the small check mark.
Tip: tapping the large blue X cancels the whole action and return to the workspace.
read more 16 Tips for brilliant photos with the iPhone .