«««To remove entries from the list of most recently used documents
those who share their computer with others, the otherwise useful feature perhaps disrupts the , displays the most recently used documents on the start menu or the taskbar. But very simply, you can remove these entries, to hide it from the curious eyes.
to remove recent documents from the lists
- open the list of documents – for example with a right mouse click on the program icon in the taskbar or start menu.
- click with the right mouse button on the entry of list that you want to get rid of.
- from the menu that appears, select the point from remove this list.
- now the entry is located here and just in the list in the start menu. The file itself is still available.
If you look in the Windows Explorer for the most recently changed files , the document is still found. The previous steps affect only the list.
the list of recently used folders in Windows Explorer follows a similar logic. You can delete a folder from the list so there by right clicking.
so the list delete most recently used most recently used in Windows 7
< entfernen." data-jpibfi-post-url="http://www.tippscout.de/windows-7-kompromittierende-eintraege-aus-dokumentenliste-entfernen_tipp_4292.html" data-jpibfi-post-title="So entfernen Sie Einträge aus der Liste der zuletzt verwendeten Dokumente"/>
example of the list of most recently used objects in Windows 7.Es are no menu option in Windows 7, to perform this action. Here only the detour helps the function of the “Most recently used lists” to disable and re-enable. Then, all entries are gone in one fell swoop. Only the pinned objects remain unaffected.
complete delete clicking on a free area on the taskbar with the right mouse button and go to properties .
change start menu to tab, and clear the checkbox for recent items there…
press the button take , enable the option again and complete the dialog with OK .
delete the most recently used documents list proceed as follows to delete them in Windows XP:
- you click with the right mouse button on the start -button. Click on properties , and then click Customize
- click Advanced on the tab and then under recent documents to Delete list.
- you close the open window each clicks on OK .
mind you: only the list is deleted. The original files are preserved.