«««To find the computer and shares in your network
of the House all shared drives, computer and server immediately this PC in. But what if you are looking for a free folder in the network? Then you need to go a little detour and locate the server.
- open a folder in Explorer
computers and servers in the network.
- you will then see a window with a navigation bar in the left margin.
- If you don’t see the navigation bar, proceed as follows:
- select in Windows 8 and 10 view , then click Navigation pane to and enable then navigation area .
- on Windows 7 and turn in navigation pane layout .
, click organize
- all in the navigation pane below the entry network .
- click on it.
- after a few moments (for large networks it may take longer) appear all the computers that are in your network.
- to find a share on one computer, click on it.
- for a moment see the shares and they can open and use. What do all shares in the network