«««To find out Windows, how much free space on a hard drive you
to find out how you can still have much free space on your hard disk , there’s a very comfortable way that we show you here.
to find out how full is a drive
- you start Windows Explorer.
- in the left sidebar, select the entry of this PC (or computer for versions prior to Windows 10).
- If you do not have the left sidebar, turn it in the menu view – navigation area a – where the switch enable navigation area .
- now see right drives available in your computer. Is the drive name each, how much memory is available.
- If you see no memory information, select view which tile styles in the menu. (In older Windows: right click on an empty space of the window and then view – tile)
- If you do not want to move the view, just drive on the drive icon with the mouse pointer and wait a moment. Even then, the store information will appear.
to get more detailed information
click with the right mouse button on one of the displayed symbols of the drive and then click on properties .
Here, see detailed information about the memory consumption of the drive, recognize the type of file system (such as NTFS or FAT32), and have more options, such as for the clean the hard drive .
a free tool for you very quickly find out who are the biggest space wasters on your hard drive . Maybe here recognize files that are no longer in use and can win again so easily free disk space.