««««Start Windows Explorer with this PC
3:11 am March 5, 2017Joker8960
Windows 10: View set
- this PC as the default, open the Windows Explorer.
- Press [Strg – F1] , to extend the Ribbon.
- Click view .
- options following a click on the symbol. (Not please click on the picture, click the arrow below).
- In the folder options choose open next to File Explorer for: the entry this PC .
- Save the setting with OK . Finish.
Read here how you can represent the actual folder paths in Windows Explorer .
Windows 7: as standard
- click computer view with the right mouse button on the icon for Explorer and in the menu that appears, again right on Windows Explorer .
- In this second menu, go to properties .
- Complement the entry under target so that the line lautet:
%windir%explorer.exe / e, / select, C: