«««Set up new users on Mac
multiple user can use a Mac – ideal for example, if the family together is a Mac. Learn how to create a new user step by step. The entire user management takes place in the system settings.
Guide: creating a new user
to set up a new user, proceed as follows:
- in the dock, open your Mac system preferences.
- user & group , locate the entry and click once on it.
- as next to left below click on the little lock in the users window.
- type in the administrator password and click on remove protection.
- now follows a mouse click on the small plus sign left at the bottom of the window.
- in the then upcoming form, you enter the user data of your new users.
- once you have typed user name and password , users create .
- now see the new user in the user list.
Read here more when you automatically log on with your user name Mac want to.