Safari bookmarks export
you want to export bookmarks from Safari, to transfer them to another computer, for example? Then follow these instructions.
Safari export bookmarks to to export bookmarks in Safari you need only this brief tutorial:
- run Safari.
- click on
- drop following a click on bookmarks export .
- enter a name for the bookmark file
- click save .
then the file is saved on your Mac. (The default folder is set documents ).
the file can open with any browser and continue there.
single bookmarks export
- click on bookmarks – bookmarks show .
- see the bookmarks now in the left sidebar.
- find the bookmarks that you want to export, and drag it to the desktop of your Mac.
, see the next tip to simply display the source code of a Web page in Safari to .
last updated on the 19.12.2016 / affiliate links / images from the Amazon product advertising API