«««Program start menu bring
the Windows Start menu provides access to frequently used programs. We will show how you pin a program to the start menu, in this tip.
- click on the Start button in Windows 10
- to select in the list of programs that from, that you want to pin to the start.
- now you have two ways: click the icon with the right mouse button and select
- to “Start” pin .
- drag the program icon to the right on the launch area
- then is the program in the start menu.
Tip: to remove a program from the start menu, click the icon with the right mouse button and select from “Start” solve .
Read here how you put programs to the taskbar.
- set to enter a program in the start menu, first find the program out over start – programs .
- once you have found the desired program in the list, clicking with the right mouse button on it.
- then click on the entry pin program to the start menu.
- appear immediately link to the program in the start menu of Windows 7
which pinned programs to recognize by the way, remember that you can stehen.#
above a fine line also very fast through shortcut keys launch programs.
- to save a program icon from the start menu, select it by clicking. However, with the right mouse button, click the icon and select
- , PIN to start menu.
to launch it instead of