«««Printer: to test it with a test page via Windows
to try out, if your printer is working correctly, you need to write a test document, because Windows for provided an easy way , spend
a test page so you spend a test page to the printer
- in the search box of the taskbar, type a “printer”.
- printer & scanner click the site.
- now have a list of all installed printers before him.
- select the desired device, and select the option manage .
- have different links before him. Print Click to test page.
- now a page on the printer should appear, which looks something like:
instead of the test side appear pointless character
If instead pages just gibberish from the device, try first a stop button or alternatively the off switch to stop the paperwork.
the reason for the hieroglyphs is usually fit the driver to the device. If for example the driver sends my commands in the PostScript printer language, but only the standard PCL printer understands it comes to this error.
then you can try manually to search for a driver from the list of Windows. Here is how it works: printer install, for which you can find no driver .
- original HP ink cartridges: print quality, high reliability and ease of use
- range: ca 190 pages (actual range is dependent on the level of coverage of the printed pages…
- Compatible with: HP DeskJet 1000, HP DeskJet 1010, HP DeskJet 3000, 2620 HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet 4630, HP…