«««Mouse pointer change – make greater and mouse track turn on
turn on mouse track “Help, I find my mouse pointer no longer!” Are you anyway? Then, read here how to change the mouse pointer in Windows and bigger make.
- press [Win – R] mouse pointer.
- tap main.cpl .
- now see the mouse properties. Click pointer
- you open the list under schema .
- to enlarge the pointer, you choose for example Windows standard (large) .
- then click on take . You immediately see the new pointer.
you can also see click on a mouse pointer type and then select a new pointer image with search . In this way, assemble your personal collection of pointer you can save with then save as your own scheme.
Tip: you can try the option enable pointer shadow. The pointer then looks like in the previous versions of Windows and for a little shadow.
You are satisfied with the settings you have to close the window by clicking on OK .
turn on mouse trail
If you also which include regularly looking for the mouse cursor on the large screen, should enable the mouse track. Then the mouse pointer leaves a small but very good to detect trace behind. To localize the cursor faster – especially on large screens.
to switch on the mouse track proceed as follows:
- press [Win – R] .
- tap main.cpl .
- , click pointer options.
- in visibility activate the option mouse track viewing .
- you will find equal including a slider to set the length of the mouse track.
OK click the trace function.
Tip: If you still have problems, the mouse pointer to find, enable you display in addition cursor position when you press the CTRL key. With every button press on [Strg] a little animation appears around the mouse pointer.
continue reading here, as you can save space in the Windows taskbar.