««««Mac: disk drives on the desktop display
you want to see the connected hard disks of your Mac as icons on the desktop? Or in the side bar of the Finder display? Read our tip, how to display the drives on the desktop.
Mac drives on desktop viewing
- make you sure that you are in the Finder and links on top of your Mac screen is Finder .
- Finder Preferences, click and click to generally.
- use these objects on the desktop display in a tick against hard drives .
- now the drive of your Mac on the desktop appears.
Read here how all files in the Finder the file extensions you display . The display
drives in the Finder sidebar
- simply navigate in the Finder.
- then click on Finder Preferences and click sidebar in . Under devices
- here you select the entry hard drives .
- you close the settings window again and you see the Macintosh HD in the side bar of the Finder – however somewhat further down under devices .
In the next tip, such as renaming multiple files of to .