««««Mac desktop switch – key combination
on the Mac, you can easily change the desktop and switch to a different desktop view. Apple calls these virtual desktops “Spaces”. With a keyboard shortcut, you can quickly switch to.
keyboard shortcut, go to the desktop
- which is keyboard shortcut [ctrl – Pfeiltaste rechts] , to switch a desk surface to the front
- [ctrl – Pfeiltaste links] you can to scroll back.
Tip: with a touchpad, the desks can be also changed. Put three fingers on the pad and wipe left or right.
read here how to add more desks on the Mac .
- open the Control Panel on Mac OS X and select the keyboard change
keyboard shortcut to toggle.
- then click on shortcuts.
- in the left column, click mission control , right then see the available options.
- very below is the opening entry mission control . If it is not already open, click on the small triangle before.
- under the entry see the entries move left a space and move a space to the right .
- behind the entries you each find the keyboard shortcut.
- to change the shortcut keys, click once on the entry, so that he appears dark blue background.
- then click right again on the icon for the shortcut key. They appear then light blue background.
- now press the key combination with the they want to toggle the desk in one or another direction in the future.
- then repeat the process with the other direction.
- you can then close the control panel and switch to using the new keyboard shortcuts between the desktops.