«««Key Mac: how to find the key and the character
, where is the command key on the Mac? Read our tip. Also: To insert the command characters in a text.
where is the command key on the Mac?
- find the Mac command keys, left and right of the space bar.
- you see the button by labeling command or cmd.
- on the button is also the command character to see: ⌘.
- on older Mac models you see in addition the Apple symbol on the button.
- alternative names are
- Apple button
- command button cauliflower button
Read here how you disable the capslock key on your Mac .
command character in text to add
you want to use the icon for the command ⌘ in a text? Then follow these steps:
- press [control – command – Leertaste] .
- now appears the character Viewer on your screen.
- right above there is a search field.
- you enter there:
- place immediately, see the search results the sign for the command key.
- click with right on it and choose copy symbol information to copy the string to the Clipboard.
- or you parity the character drag & drop to the desired location in your document.