How to uninstall programs in Windows
unused programs cost not only valuable space on your hard disk, but clog up the start menu. Removal is easy.
apps and programs uninstall
- click on the Start button with the right mouse button.
- from the menu that appears the point apps and features select (Windows 8 it is programs and features ).
- it appears a list of installed programs.
- If you specifically want to rid a certain software, use the search box and enter part of a name.
- find the biggest space wasters, select in the list box size sort of the entry.
- select a program.
- now several buttons appear.
- uninstall, click and follow the instructions.
to delete a program with Windows 7
, uninstall software, click on the Start button left below on the desktop and choose then Control Panel . Then, you see in the left column of the control panel below to uninstall the entry program . Click on it.
now see a list of programs installed on your Windows PC, including the date of installation and the size. Fooled you but by the size specification: many programs to play up in addition files, which consume far more space.
a program list, click on it and then choose uninstall above the list of . If necessary, you must confirm the action with your administrators password (if you don’t know that, you try it, to leave the field blank). Then click on yes .
after the program is removed either immediately or even a separate uninstall wizard will appear. Through which you work through, until the software was finally removed from your computer.
hakelt you the app-store Windows? Then this tip will help you maybe: to repair the Windows store to load apps .