How to reset a Samsung smartphone? [Exclusive Guide]
Like all smartphones Android, the Samsung Galaxy sometimes need to be reinitialized for different reasons. Handling is quite simple, but everyone doesn’t necessarily know. The opportunity to refocus on the procedure, the restoration of factory settings issues and precautions to be taken in case of reset.
Why reset your Samsung smartphone
can restore their smartphone to factory settings for various reasons. When it becomes slow or because you want to erase all personal data before selling it back to nine. Whatever the reason, keep in mind that this operation is simple and safe.
Above all, back up your data!
Before you reset your device, be sure to do a full backup of your personal data with the help of our tutorial. You can also use the Samsung backup tool that will allow you to restore the data and settings backed up at some point. Simply for that of:
- make you in the menu settings > Samsung Cloud your Smartphone
- check data as want to backup
Note that to take advantage of is service, you must have a Samsung account. You can also save a portion of your data with your Google account using the following procedure:
- go in the menu apps > settings > accounts > Google in then your phone more > synchronize now
reset my smartphone through settings
the simplest solution It’s to restore the factory settings of your smartphone directly through the device settings. To do this:
- go in the menu settings > save and reset > reset all data your device. This operation will erase all data on your smartphone and return it to its original state once out of the box
- click on ‘delete all ‘. Note that the warnings are to be validated twice
- your phone will then reboot