How to recover your data and photos deleted by mistake on Android [Exclusive Guide]
recover photos or files deleted on Android, it is quite possible and even easy. There are several solutions, some require a PC, others do not. We have selected for you the most easy to use, an application called Dumpster that will allow you to make the manipulation directly on your phone. Another advantage, it does not need to be rooted. Everyone can use it!
recover photos deleted by mistake on Android
who for never experienced this? A gesture which slides, too much movement and hop, the vacation pictures with Grandma (or well most shameful pictures,) the unreleased Miley Cyrus, directly deleted without another form of trial. You’re inconsolable to the huge loss of these files precious. Dry your tears, a solution exists.
And it for a small name, Dumpster. Once active, this application of the Google Play Store allows to watch over major media files in order to save you from the disaster in all circumstances or almost, more so that it requires no rooting your smartphone or tablet.
It will simply ensure a mandatory prerequisite. Dumpster should be installed before committing the irreparable . Implied, that a file deleted before installation of Dumpster will not be recovered. Indeed, the app turns modestly in the background and plays the role of your favorite trash of the computer. That’s what make you the familiar concept.
- download the application Dumpster on your precious Android by clicking below.
how to effectively set up Dumpster
- accept the user license agreement.
- Set up what will be the file to protect clicking on on / off. Initial Setup, by default, should be suitable for most uses. Then validate.
- a analysis of files (the operation should take about ten seconds), get you to the main screen of Dumpster.
- interface is very readable. On the symbol at the top on the right, it is possible to sort by date, size, type and name.
- under Dumpster, it is possible to classify the display by media , a feature very convenient.
recover a file deleted in error
- now, all erased file will appear in this ‘trash’ handy , example with these some photographs of all beauty. Freshly cleared, we find them so here (with an Eternity Warriors 3 ad).
- click on the type of media, here Camera, O joy, we find all deleted files.
delete all files protected
- by default, the application will save all files selected during the initial Setup.
- It is possible to specify a number of days or weeks before full removal saved media by going to settings.
- another option, if you prefer erase files before that time (or because you have disabled the previous function), simply go to the menu at the top right.
- Then select “Empty Dumpster”. As stated, this operation is irreversible, so be careful!
you now have all the cards in hand to avoid the disaster. Note finally that Dumpster monitors all files of the device but just the indicated media in the initial Setup. A very simple example. If you are using a file browser and you remove a dark .phn file so it will be truly deleted.
What are the limitations of such an application. Finally, this tutorial uses the free version of the app, if you do upgrade to the version paid (2.99 euros) then you will be able to remove the advertising screens as well as protect the final deletion by a secret code. Practice in case of small curious have fun to go see your personal basket.