Go YouTube: the Android app official to download videos, here’s the APK [Exclusive Guide]
download videos on YouTube with its Android smartphone, it was already possible for a small handling and now, it also through official channels. Google for launched a new application of the name of YouTube Go. Theoretically, it is reserved for emerging countries, but it is quite possible to circumvent this clamping to use it in our region.
How to install and use YouTube Go on your smartphone
1. First and foremost, be aware that you will not be able to download the application directly in the Store but don’t panic. Simply download the APK well taking care to enable the installation of apps from external sources in the settings of your smartphone.
2. then you go install a VPN on your Android , you can trick the server into believing that you are connected to another country. On our side, we have used Tunnel Bear available free of charge in the Store but limited to 500 MB of data in its free version. For configuration, feel free to consult our previous tutorial how to enable recognition facial on Google Photos but locating in India and not in the USA!
4. now that you have launched and activated your VPN, you need to open YouTube Go. The application will then ask you for your phone number. Enter him, can matter if it is a french number. The confirmation SMS should not, however, send you but once this step is done, it will offer to jump her to move to the next one that interests us most, download YouTube videos on my smartphone .
5. that’s it you are connected! What you now have to do is search as would on YouTube and then click ‘Save’ after selecting your video quality.
6. all the downloaded videos are then placed in tab ‘Saved’ from your smartphone for viewing offline. All users do not permit downloading of their videos.