««««Delete cookies in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and chrome
cookies are small files of Firefox and chrome
but please note: often stored user names or other important data stored in the cookies. So, it may be that you need to re-enter a lot, if you the next time you visit your favorite Web sites.
delete cookies to remove cookies in Google chrome, proceed as follows:
- click on the three points right next to the address bar to open the menu.
- choose Show and then advanced settings .
- click delete data protection to browser.
- select the following during this period delete the value entire period .
- make sure that only cookies and other site and plugin data is enabled.
- click on browser delete .
so the cookies removed chrome.
read here, how you export simply bookmarks (bookmarks) from chrome can.
delete cookies when the browser Firefox, remove cookies as follows:
- click on the Hamburger menu (the three superimposed lines) right next to the address bar.
- click Pecific on e cookies now below by Chronicle.
- as next follows a click on delete all cookies.
so that the cookies from the Firefox browser are removed. Do you want maybe delete the stored passwords from Firefox ?
Internet Explorer: Delete cookies
- click the little gear on the top right in the browser window. Alternatively, you use the keyboard shortcut [Alt -X] .
- as select next from the menu the entry security – browsing history delete .
- now appears a window to delete virtually all data stored by the browser.
- to delete only the cookies, remove the check mark from all options. Only the entry remains active cookies and site data .
- delete click then with disappearing cookies.
you will find individual cookies in Internet Explorer .