«««Crop picture on the Mac – so go
how-to want an image cut it on the Mac? This is very simple with the program preview that is included on every Apple computer.
image cropping on Mac
to crop an image on a Mac, do so:
- click with the right mouse button on the image that you want to edit.
- choose then open with and then Preview . If a (Standard) behind Preview , you can see pictures in the future by double-clicking with the preview open.
- draw a box around the area of the image you want to crop, when mouse button is pressed.
- choose tools – crop or [Befehl – K] . The image is then cropped.
Tip: using the handle, you can change subsequently the framework when the frame is selected.
- the Apple Preview saves changes to the image immediately.
- If you make a mistake during cutting, use the function undo ( [Befehl – Z] ), to correct the error.
- digital photo printing for professional demands
- create guests enjoy breathtaking views and stunning HDR images with the new merge tools
- better performance
- effects combine–experiment with as many effects in a single image. Photoshop…
- Text from images – right… turn you a photo in text to the then with relief effects and shadows
- The icing on the cake for collages, photo books, greeting cards and posters. You define your dynamic photos…