«««Change Windows password
Windows 10: change login password
- click on the Start button and immediately afterwards on the small gear settings .
- , open accounts – registration options .
- click password , change .
- If you are using a Microsoft account, follow these steps:
- first enter the old password again and choose login .
- after clicking on on you re-enter your old password.
- continue at step 6
- If you use a local account, click on on (local account).
- then enter the new password and repeat a line entering further down again.
- If you use a local account, enter a password hint yet at this point.
- click next to set the new password.
- finally followed by a click on finish .
If you are using a Microsoft account rather than to be log on locally on the Windows , bear in mind that the password affects also all services, they may also by other devices access to.
Windows 7: New password given
so you can change the Windows password in version 7:
- click on the Start button.
- click the following on your profile picture in the start menu in the top-right corner.
- select own password change
- enter current password in again it .
- then press [Tab] and write the new password.
- repeat step 5
- you can also a password hint, type .
- then click on , change password.
Read here how you automatically log in Windows users .