change Windows background image you want to change…
change Windows background image you want to change the Windows background image, for example, to display an own photo in the background? Then read our guide, how to do it.
change Windows wallpaper: fast variant of
this tip works with Windows 7 to Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1, you first switch to the desktop using the keyboard shortcut [Windows – D] .
- open Explorer the Windows by clicking on the small folder icon.
- then you open under libraries folder images. Or open a different folder, the background image you want is included in the.
- as soon as you see the image icon, click on it with the right mouse button and select as set desktop background.
- short appears the image as your desktop wallpaper.
Windows 10: in settings change
background image in Windows 10 that goes pretty quickly set up a different background.
- click on an empty space of the desktop with the right mouse button. Then, choose Customize. Click image
- choose one of the preset pictures or click Browse to and choose your desired image for the background.
- once you have found your desired image, click on image select and have a new background image.
Windows 7 and 8: background image change in settings
in Windows 7 and 8, you can change the background of the settings also.
- click on an empty space of the desktop with the right mouse button.
- then customize, select and then desktop background.
- in the subsequently appearing dialog window you will find a whole lot of ready-made wallpapers sorted by categories,.
- with a click on the small arrow to below in addition to landscapes watch the other existing categories. Choose one of them and wait a bit. Small preview images appear after a moment. Click on one of them and it is loaded the same as background.
- you want to include your own picture, click Browse to and select your desired image. Alternatively click image path on the list. Here Windows locations proposes that more images can be found.
- do you like the selected image, click on OK . If not, choose another, or click the cancel to to return to the initial screen.
Windows XP: your own image for the desktop background
also for Windows XP can set an own background.
- click with the right mouse button on an empty space of your screen background (desktop).
- and properties, select desktop .
- click Browse to and select the folder and the image that you want. The image in the preview will be shown after clicking on open .
- OK click to display the new image as a background.
Note: the image should have as accurately as possible the size that corresponds to your screen resolution.