«««Autologin: automatically log on in Windows
in Windows you want in Windows automatically login without entering each time user name and password. Then read our tip to the auto login here. It works with Windows 7, 8 and 10
auto login: automatically log in Windows
- [Win – R] press.
- Type netplwiz a.
- Select the user name that you want to be automatically logged and remove the check mark from user user name and password need to enter .
- Click OK .
- Now, Windows asks you after user, should be logged in automatically and the password. You must enter this twice for security reasons.
- After a click on OK , you are done.
- The next time you are automatically enrolled in the system.
But be careful: now the computer is not more foreign access protected, if it should be stolen, for example, or if others create on the computer. Read here how you turn the secure logon in Windows .
Should a user of your Windows XP automatically be logged at startup of AutoAdminLogon – automatic logon in Windows XP
? Then use the registry key AutoAdminLogon.
- Click Start – Run to .
- Type regedit and press the [Return] -button.
- Click through to the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoft WindowsNTCurrentVersionWinlogon
- click on the entry and you enter the user name, you will want to be logged to.
- If the entry DefaultPassword does not exist, click Edit on – new – string and type DefaultPassword .
- Click DefaultPassword double-click on and enter the password that corresponds to the user name specified in step 4.
- Then set the value AutoAdminLogon to 1 . If this entry does not exist, create it as a new string in addition to the other entries below Winlogon .
- Close the registry editor and restart your computer.
in the right window pane DefaultUserName double
Caution: Changes to the registry can destroy the system. Proceed with extreme caution.