ASUSTOR AS6302T and AS6404T: Intel Apollo Lake and HDMI 2.0 [Quick Guide]
the ASUSTOR constructor will launch two new NAS lines: AS63 and AS64, with new side hardware so that design remains identical. Make the point.
Do not stick to the design to differentiate two ASUSTOR NAS, it is certainly true for these two new series that resemble the previous ones as true twins. However, inside there is change and improvement.
Technical characteristics of the ASUSTOR AS6302T
– bays: 2, for disks 2.5 or 3.5 inches
– processor: Intel Celeron J3355 clocked at 2.0 GHz (up to 2.5 GHz burst mode) – Dual Core
– RAM: 2 GB DDR3L expandable up to 8 GB
– connections: 2 ports USB 3.0 at the rear and 1 in front, 1 port USB – C on the back 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports 1 output S/PDIF and 1 output HDMI 2.0, infrared receiver
the association of this processor Intel Apollo Lake and the HDMI 2.0 can keep its promises by displaying a 4K image up to 60 images per second instead of 30 frames per second on the previous models. Which will be also valid for the model AS6404T that we will discover right after.
Technical characteristics of the ASUSTOR AS6404T
– bays: 4, for disks 2.5 or 3.5 inches
– processor: Intel Celeron J3455 clocked at 1.5 GHz (up to 2.3 GHz burst mode) – Quad Core
– RAM: 8 GB DDR3L
– connections: 2 ports USB 3.0 at the rear and 1 in front, 1 port USB – C on the back 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 S/PDIF output and 1 output HDMI 2.0 , infrared receiver
fashion on the AS62 series, we find an LCD screen that allows you to get information about my sin as well as perform a few operations, which is handy.
This attractive hardware configuration will no doubt have performances superior to previous models and, above all, to make a multimedia player powerful, versatile and up-to-date!