«««Adjust ClearType – so you get a nicer typeface
already in earlier versions of Windows with ClearType there was a technique that should improve the readability of text on the screen or Projektorvild. This color pixels are scattered specifically, through their effect the eye receives a more pleasant Visual feeling. Here, read our tips on how to use ClearType on Windows.
used only the choice was, ClearType completely on / off switch.
With the current Windows (since version 7) there are, however, different settings for ClearType, which you easy pleasant can find out for you.
- To start the program adjust ClearType text .
- In the first dialog, select and choose the option on .
- If necessary, Windows prompts even you, to fit the native resolution of your monitor.
- In four (Windows 7) or five (Windows 10) steps are now prompted to select each the best read from a stream of text examples.
- from your responses, the system generates the settings optimized for your viewing habits and your monitor, which then saves it.
Windows XP for a font smoothing on board. Assuming sufficient computing and graphics power, you can achieve a much more pleasing display of fonts with this font smoothing.
- With the right mouse button, click an empty space on your desktop.
- Click properties – appearance – effects
- you put a tick against following method to smooth edges… and select ClearType .
- Click on OK and again on OK .
you get used to a while to the new font. If you don’t like them, you can turn off just you, by you repeat these steps, but in step 3 remove the check mark.